06/02/2014 mark

Cornwall HMO landlords fined – Landlord Today

Two Cornwall landlords have been fined nearly £8,000 after their property failed numerous safety standards.

Failing to follow guidelines set out by the authorities can and often does land people in hot water.  This time it was two landlords who didn’t have up to date gas and electrical safety certificates.

Read more: Cornwall HMO landlords fined – Landlord Today.

Share Button

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Let us show you how we can help

Get in touch with us!